Wet Department Line Lead I (Second Shift)
Beauty Manufacturing Solutions Corp. (BMSC) is a high-growth US contract manufacturer of beauty, baby care and personal care products for top brands worldwide. We are committed to manufacturing personal care products of the highest quality that promote better living. We strive for continuous progress in the research and development of innovative products, while building lasting relationships with our customers.
This position reports directly to Production Supervisor.
Responsible for leading a team of production associates to produce/assemble quality personal care products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with established safety policies and SOP’s set forth by the establishment
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace while in group settings
- Maintains good housekeeping and GMP’s in assigned work areas and lines
- Assures that all work assigned to production associates is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and all requirements
- Completes and maintains all necessary paperwork and logbooks associated with their line/work station while complying with all regulations
- Assure all materials are correct and accounted for prior to and after each run.
- Assure all safety guards are in place
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous production and or manufacturing experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Leadership skills
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred
- Basic math skills
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS TO PREFORM JOB DUTIES
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to up to 50lbs
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack
|Job Category||Wet Department|