Color Production Lead I (Second Shift)
Beauty Manufacturing Solutions Corp. (BMSC) is a high-growth US contract manufacturer of beauty, baby care and personal care products for top brands worldwide. We are committed to manufacturing personal care products of the highest quality that promote better living. We strive for continuous progress in the research and development of innovative products, while building lasting relationships with our customers.
This position reports directly to Production Supervisor and / or Manager. The Line Leader will be both the leader of an assigned line in the operations packaging area. Responsibilities will include delivery of shift attainment and OEE (Operational Equipment Efficiency) targets with no quality defects or safety issues through technical development of the team, staffing, problem solving, and teamwork. He/she must be able to lead autonomously with clear direction to their team, make fact driven decisions, and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Demonstrate coaching and organization skills. Ability to develop and lead a team.
- Work collaboratively, and perform in an autonomous work environment with a strong sense of self-accountability.
- Responsible for assuring materials are correct and accounted for prior to and after a run.
- Account for all assigned associates to be on the line on time at startups, after lunch and breaks. Facilitate speedy and on time startups and/or changeovers.
- Set up line capacity and maintain daily output and production time to meet production plan.
- Must be able to read and understand the spec., generate accurate and ontime daily paperwork.
- Have basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Insure safety of lines. Assure all safety guards are in place.
- Accountable for correct collection of PDS/FPS/Micros
- Ability to maintain process and product quality on production line to meet Quality specification.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions by following CGMP and SOP guidelines.
- Report all problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor, and/or Manager.
- 2 years or more of production experience. Has prior experience of working within a GMP regulated industry.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS TO PREFORM JOB DUTIES
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Stand and remain upright for period of up to 4 hours at a time.
- Specific vision requirements include ability to see close vision and color vision.
|Job Category||Color Production|